Tuesday, July 28, 2009

RSS

I now have a google reader and I think it will make my on-line reading a lot faster--I will be able to get to what I want to see without getting sidetracked by other things that catch my eye. (Will this be a good thing or a bad thing?)

I can see that this might be useful in the library for people who are looking for book reviews or reading suggestions.

I find it easy to subscribe to sites for the google reader but I am having some difficulty getting them to "share" on my blog.

I love that I was able to get the Unshelved strip on my blog--is it a violation of copyright?

2 comments:

  1. I would insert a link to the unshelved website with the graphic. That way, you're covered. :)

    As for getting people to share more on your blog, don't fret. Even the best blogs and websites out there went through the slow-start-up phase. Just keep writing, and above all, spread the word about your blog.

    ps... You could always start a conversation on Twilight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion; I have tried to add the link and when I go through the edit process I get the message that the change has been saved but when I preview the blog it doesn't show up! Any ideas on that?

    ReplyDelete